- Closet Preparation – All contents are removed. Existing Shelving is removed. Walls are repaired and painted, and made ready for Installation of New Product.
- Contents Preparation – Content is Downsized and Donated items are removed. Clothes are then Sorted by Style, Color, and Season ready for placement. All other content is downsized and kept items are made ready for new placement, such as shoes, hand bags, accessories, ties and belts.
- Closet Design Created – Inventory is made to allow correct amount of space for all types of kept items, then design is created for Usage, Function, and Style.
- Closet Product Installed – Product installation usually takes 2-3 hours and then is ready for placement.
- Closet Dressing & Finishing Touches – Placement of Sorted items in New Homes. Purchase of New Accessory Product to Dress, such as Baskets, Hangers, Labels, & Decorative Boxes.
SEE OUR PHOTO GALLERY FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS